Friday, March 23, 2007

Turkey Legs

The amazing folk tale of a boy among men.


Quicktime Verison

*Check out "Turkey Legs" on Cold Hard Flash.
*Check out "Turkey Legs" on Channel Frederator.

I spent about a month or so picking away at this small piece in my free time after work and on weekends. The majoritity of my time was spent on the designs and the overall look and feel of the film .I didn't want to get bogged down with animation so I kept it very simple . I took the audio from a 45's mixtape my good friend Rydell aka Fitz Ambrose did in 2006. I've always wanted to do something with that little story so I finally cracked and just started in on it. Enjoi.

Characters








Backgrounds


Title Card

15 comments:

Curtis said...

Awesome possom!!!

I don't get it.

Mirco said...

I'll say it again. Best thing I've seen in a loong time. I can not stop watching this. Good job

Anne-Renée said...

Oh my god. That's awesome!! I love it. I gotta learn that turkey legs dance.

Gillian said...

brilliant Scott!

geenpool said...

i love the dance at the end..vury nice...awesome drawin's as well...you kick buttay.

Tara said...

That is spectacular!!! so simple BRILLIANT!!!you're a genius!!!! I wish D&J looke dlike that :(

Anne-Renée said...

Congrats on getting a spot on Cold Hard Flash!

Liane said...

I Luuurrrve it Scotty :D!

mike g said...

hot hot hot

Ariel said...

Nice film! And great characterrs below.. *especially yellow rain coat boy and space-man :)

Richard Mitchelson said...

Hi Scott, Having seen the turkey legs short on C H F, i would love the chance to screen it at a screening i am putting together in Brighton UK. It is going to be on May 29th and be full of creative types who all love cool animation and fun shorts, this is why i am getting in touch. perhaps you could e-mail me at rpmitch@hotmail.com if you are up for it. We would need a dvd or quicktime copy of the short, or just permision to show the quicktime from the web? up to you really. Thanks again and keep the great work coming.

kend said...

this ia an awsome piece of work well done

Kevin Barber said...

Love this. Great work.

Thierry Cattant said...

AAAawesome stuff

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, the valuable information