Sunday, August 26, 2007

Art 4 Sale!!!

As many of you know I'll be leaving for Vancouver on Wednesday and I can't take everything with me so I decided to try and sell off some of my artwork. I'm not really sure what to charge for this stuff so I'll let you guys decide. Whatever you can afford will be a huge help getting us set up again in BC. So what I'm going to do is auction this stuff off on Monday(August 27) on the first Floor of Collideascope, Studio A at 3pm. Monday will be my last day at work so I'll need the money by the end of the day(5pm). I hope you guys can enjoy these. It's been a lot of fun and a blast working with all of you! Thanks everyone!

8 comments:

Ariel said...

Nice pieces scott.. Wish i could buy some but i'm in ontario.

That's quite the trans-canada trip(east-west) Best of luck in vancouver.

ariel

Justin said...

hey man! hope the auction went well. yer gonna be missed. it's harder than you think leaving the East, but i guess the west is a good trade off. Best of luck

RAWLS said...

your style is sick scott...i greatly dig it! Thanks for the kind words as well...now that i know i have people checkin up on me, i'll have to step up my game! Keep up the good work, and keep in touch.

RAWLS said...

ps...i added your link on my blog

crylic said...

shatty, i wish i could be there to pick up a piece, you gots some stellar work Scott. Good luck in Van.

Travis said...

Damn. If i'd known about this i would have sent an associate to bid on that wonderbread-looking piece.

Shawn Escott said...

Beautiful paintings! H

Luke in Progress said...

Man oh man, those are some fantastic little gems.
How is Vancouver treating you?
I'm currently working on my own trek there, and trying to ease my nerves.
Wish I would have seen this sooner, I really like the circle background piece.