Thursday, May 07, 2009

Tyson 85 Book


This is one of those projects I've picked up and put down too many times this year and finally finished this week. It's a handmade book of drawings about the people Mike Tyson fought in 1985 (His first year as a professional boxer). His 19th birthday and the death of his adopted father and trainer are also documented in there. I couldn't find photos of anyone he fought in 85 so I looked all the fights up on youtube and drew from them. They're really low quality hand held videos, but definitely worth checking out. Mike was an unstoppable force, knocking people out left, right and center on his way to the top that year.
I illustrated, designed, printed and assembled this thing myself so it's a limited edition of about 40 books for now. Once I figure out the best way to sell these and get them out there I'll let you know where you can pick one up. Until then you can PREVIEW IT HERE.

18 comments:

CarolineJarvis said...

haha! NICE Sammy Scaff is my FAV!! He's lovely!
Great Job Scotty Mac! Make more books!

Mirco said...

This came together great! the birthday one is amazing. and the reason he aims for there jaw one too. can't wait to see it in print.

RAWLS said...

woa... coolness. Portrait of a madman!!! I always thought he'd make a good villain in a movie. Nice work bro!

james_william_walsh said...

love those dudes! and cant wait to own your book man! hope it makes you RICH$$$$

james_william_walsh said...

i made the mistake of commenting before reading... i still hope the book makes you rich, but you'll have to sell each copy for 1/40th of a million dollars. thats a lot of loot!

i still want one though

Anonymous said...

I would buy one or two Scotty! ~Mark C.

mayhem said...

PUT ME DOWN FOR 1!!!!

Ryan Bullard said...

Way too cool.

Kyle Marshall said...

coolest idea for a book!!!!

Anne-Renée said...

I can't get over their adorable little heads & faces! Super well designed! I want one too. I can't believe you hand printed 40 copies!!! That's cool.

geiger said...

i read it daily...

paublo said...

i want 1...your work continues to blow my mind

Lillian Lai said...

wow I really love your style! It's a lot of fun. These books = awesome.

Hobo Divine said...

I think YOU are the unstoppable FORCE
SMAC!

James White said...

Holy smoke, Scott. Lisa Vaughn brought this project to my attention last night and it's killer! Great idea and the illustrations of the boxers are amazing. I really want a copy of this, man.

I'm gonna blog this if that's cool by you. Awesome work!

Gnaws said...

BRILLIANT idea & beautifully executed. This kind of thing could become a franchise for ya.

Can I pre-order one?

兩津 said...

情趣用品,情趣,A片下載,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,aio交友愛情館,色情影片,臺灣情色網,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網,情色視訊,愛情小說,言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區,情趣用品,情趣,色情漫畫,情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風

BlankCanvas said...

damn scott!! this book is INCREDIBLE!!! you honestly hand printed 40 copies!!? youre a madman! and a genuis. i would have killed to get a copy!