Friday, April 20, 2012

Local Connections Halifax Magazine

The first Issue of Local Connections Halifax hit the stands in Halifax yesterday and has 3 of my illustrations in it! Congrats to everyone involved in a very successful first issue. This magazine is looking great and is packed with fantastic articles on the local business community and life in Halifax. I was particularly excited to work on these illustrations because I was given free reign to do whatever I wanted and work completely in my own style. I had a lot of fun with this batch and can't wait to get started on the next issue.

Illustration for an article on the Importance of Networking

Illustration for an article on Social Media and Community

Illustration for an article on Managing Stress with a Healthy Lifestyle





I gave the magazine to my test audience, Olive Oyl, and she approved with a giant sized "Wile E. Coyote" laugh.

3 comments:

Mirco said...

haha I agree with olive oyl. awesome work!

A-R Dumont said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hobo Divine said...

Congratulations!